Troy Wildes, MD
Chief, Perioperative Medicine
- Email: email@example.com
- Associate Professor, Anesthesiology
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri 2007
- Residency: Anesthesiology, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri 2006
- Medical Degree: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 2002
- B.A.: Biology, Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois 1998
Dr. Wildes’ research interests include perioperative issues affecting aged patients, perioperative telemedicine, perioperative electroencephalography, and perioperative patient-reported outcomes.
Dr. Wildes graduated from Washington University Medical School in 2002. He continued his training at Washington University, completing an anesthesiology residency, serving as chief resident, and completing a fellowship in cardiothoracic anesthesia. He joined the faculty of the Washington University Department of Anesthesiology in 2007.
Learn more about Dr. Wildes in the Washington University Physicians database.