Women of WUDA Retreat
Saturday, February 4 | 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Join us on February 4th, from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m., for our inaugural Women of WUDA retreat at the beautiful Wild Carrot event space!
This retreat will be an incredible morning of women-focused professional development, wellness activities, and networking opportunities.
We will kick off the day with breakfast followed by a remarkable and powerful keynote speaker, Dr. Mati Hlatchwayo-Davis.
Breakout room topics:
- Resume building and development presented by Michele Grunwald
- Identifying and overcoming imposter syndrome presented by Dr. Lesley Rao
- The role of mentorship, sponsorship and self-promotion presented by Dr. Rachel Moquin
- Addressing and coping with burnout in women presented by Krista Jarvis from psychiatry
- Negotiation skills presented by Dr. Molly McCormick
- Navigating conflict and upstander skills presented by Erin Herrera
We will have a facilitated panel discussion of women leaders from within our own department answering all of your questions and providing advice for finding success as a woman.
Wellness activities (select 2):
- Therapeutic sound bath with Aria Thome
- Restorative Stretch with Personal Space Fitness
- Craft with Perennial
- Therapeutic Horticulture session with Missouri botanical gardens
Additionally, there will be free professional headshots for all women!
We will end the day with opportunities to establish mentorship relationships, brainstorm ways the department can better support women, establish affinity groups, create Women of WUDA committees, and get to know the many amazing women in our department!
Kindly RSVP by Monday, January 16, 2023. Interested in knowing which of your colleagues will be in attendance? View a list of RSVPs.
Thank you for your interest in the Women of WUDA retreat. Registrations are now closed. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact Erin Herrera at email@example.com.