When you join the Division of Clinical and Translational Research, you become part of our network of scholars, researchers, and practitioners.
- Connect and collaborate with other clinical and translational researchers in DoCTR.
- Gain access to DoCTR regulatory team to help with IRB submissions and regulatory compliance.
- Gain access to DoCTR assistants, clinical research coordinators, and research nurses.
- Gain access to internal grant funding program.
- Education and Training: Participate in clinical and translational research training programs.
- Present at “Science Garage’ to receive feedback on your research protocols and grant proposals.
Responsibilities of Membership
- Comply with DoCTR standards of human subject research.
- Maintain Good Clinical Practice training.
- Participate in monthly DoCTR faculty meetings.
- Present research progress summary once every 12-24 months at a faculty meeting.