Your gift to the Department of Anesthesiology or any of the named department initiatives can be made through payroll deduction. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the WUSTL One page.
- Use the search box and search “Gift” and select the “Give to WashU” (WashU Gift Payroll Deduction) application.
- Begin the payroll deduction process by clicking the Visit your payroll gift deduction overview link in the body of the page. A new page will open. This will require you to log in with your WUSTL Key and authenticate your access with DUO.
- Click the blue “Add a Payroll Deduction Gift” button if you do not have a current gift set up.
- OR click “Edit” to edit your existing gift. This opens the giving form so that you may begin to edit your donation details.
- Select “School of Medicine” from the drop-down menu, then select “Other – Medicine” and type in “Department of Anesthesiology.” Enter the dollar amount, and add additional designations if desired. Click “Continue” when ready.
- Be sure to enter the required Deduction Start Date and specify the number of deductions by choosing a radio button for the Process payroll deduction section.
- You will see a Confirmation Page load. Select “Complete Gift” if everything on the page is correct. Select “Go Back” to make any additional changes.
- You will see a “Thank You!” page once the form is submitted. You will also receive a copy of this information to the email address in your employee record.
If you have questions or need support, please contact University Advancement at 877-215-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.