Last updated on January 20, 2022, at 8:45 a.m. (view update log)
- Approach to Code Status and Non-Advisable Cardiac Arrest (password protected) updated 3/25/20
- Anesthesia Machine to ICU Ventilator (password protected) updated 4/10/20
- Anticoagulation Guidelines (WUSTL/BJH) updated 12/30/20
- CPR: Collaborative COVID+ Approach to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation updated 3/25/20
- Critical Care of COVID-19 Patient (password protected) updated 10/1/21
- EPIC Guidelines for ICU Providers updated 4/8/20
- Interim Guidance for Remdesivir Distribution (BJC) updated 5/29/20
- Nutrition Management for COVID Patients (BJH) updated 4/13/20
- POCUS: Recommendations for POCUS use during the COVID-19 Pandemic updated 4/7/20
- QTc Monitoring Among COVID-19 ICU Patients (BJH) updated 4/9/20
- Respiratory Failure Guidelines updated 4/17/20
- COVID Sedation Guidance (BJC) updated 4/15/20
- Transfer Considerations (BJC) (password protected) updated 4/2/20
- Treatment Guidance:
COVID Activated Emergency Scaling of Anesthesiology Responsibilities (CAESAR) ICU
An online resource for anesthesiologists doubling up as intensivists.
Playground Environment for ICU in EPIC
Instructions for those wanting to explore the EPIC playground setting for the ICU prior to starting their shadowing experience.
Society of Critical Care Medicine: Training Modules for Non-Critical Care Clinicians
Complimentary online training for healthcare professionals who could benefit from critical care training.
- Labor and Delivery Protocols updated 9/28/21
- South Campus COVID C-Sections (password protected) updated 9/28/21
- Women and Infants COVID-19 Flow Chart updated 9/28/21
* Must be a member of the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology.
For the most up-to-date information on pediatric protocols, please view the SLCH Workflow documents on BJC’s COVID-19 website.
- Emergency Neurointerventional Care in the Era of COVID-19 updated 3/27/20
- Perioperative Guidelines for Patients with Unknown COVID-19 Status (BJH) updated 12/9/21
- Perioperative Care of COVID-19 Patients updated 3/12/20
- HEPA Filter Quick Sheet updated 3/18/20
- Tracheostomy Protocol for COVID-19 Positive or Suspected Patients updated 4/21/20
- Tracheostomy Infographic updated 4/24/20
- Preoperative COVID testing
- Process to Order COVID Tests for Pre-Surgery and Pre-Procedure Patients updated 07/17/20
- Preoperative COVID Testing Guide updated 5/13/20
- Preoperative COVID Test Workflow for Outpatients updated 6/3/20
- Pre-Procedural COVID-19 Testing FAQ updated 05/22/20
- Pre-Procedure & Procedural PPE (BJC/WUSM guidance) (password protected) updated 01/13/22
- PPE Guidelines
- OR Guidelines
- Documentation of Ad Hoc Procedures updated 3/29/20
- Central Venous and Hemodialysis Catheter Site and Depth Guide updated 3/30/20
- STEMI with COVID-19 updated 3/30/20
- Manager Resources for COVID-19
- Support Groups and Sessions
Weekly zoom support groups are hosted by WashU Psychiatry faculty.
- Drury Hotels – The Drury Inn has reduced their rates during the COVID-19 pandemic. Room rates start at $59 for all of their hotels across the US. This can be used for employees and patients, or anyone needing a room. View flyer