The Department of Anesthesiology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis will host an inaugural Pediatric Anesthesia Fellows Bootcamp at St. Louis Children’s Hospital for a one-day training event.
This unique bootcamp represents a collaborative effort among fellows and experienced faculty across the nation to provide intermediate-level knowledge and skills for mid-year pediatric anesthesia fellows. The following topics will be included:
- Supervisory roles and junior trainee education
- Communication and multidisciplinary team management
- Interdependent intraoperative team management
- Consent and assent and how to know the difference
- Point-of-care ultrasound: TTE/TEE and beyond