Session 1.0 — Awareness (4-5pm)
The goal of this interactive training is to provide participants with a basic awareness of cultural diversity as well as how culture influences the workplace, campus and clinical care environment at Washington University School of Medicine. The class is a combination of experiential and didactic training designed to:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Communicate the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to the university
- Explore the impact of exclusion
- Understand the importance of being an ally.
If you have any questions about the dates, times, and course please contact Jeramia Ory.
WHICH COURSES HAVE YOU COMPLETED? To determine which course(s) you have completed, follow the steps below:
- Log into Learn@Work with your WUSTL email and password.
- On the homepage, click on the 3-line icon in the top, left hand corner.
- Click on “Me.”
- To the right of the sidebar, you will see the Learning & Certifications box. Click on completed and a list of your completed learning and certifications will be listed below.